Posted Date – September 16th, 2019
In this position you will be part of a UI/UX design team that is passionate about making beautiful and easy-to-use apps.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong conceptual and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to create conceptual diagrams, user flows, storyboards, wireframes and mockups.
- Ability to optimize graphical content for a variety of mobile devices.
- Strong portfolio that showcases your skills and abilities in wire-framing, sketching, color theory and themes, mobile app design, logos, and/or typography, as well as any other relevant standards and best practices within Graphic and UI Design.
- Good troubleshooting skills and a self-starter personality that enables you to learn and work independently, take initiative, and communicate effectively with the team.
- Ability to work with and take direction from others in the team.
Interest or experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Knowledge of commonly used project management tools such Subversion, GIT, Jira, or Redmine.
- Experience coding standards-compliant websites with HTML and CSS.
- Prior experience with and passion for Apple products such as Macs, iPhones, and Apple Watches.
Krasamo is a rapidly growing engineering services company focused on developing mobile solutions for customers in a wide range of industries. The company was founded in 2010 and it is based in Plano, Texas. Krasamo’s work environment is fast paced and requires proactive, engaged, and self-motivated individuals. Our experienced team and large variety of projects provide many growth opportunities for junior and senior developers alike.
Copyright © 2019 Krasamo Inc. All rights reserved. All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.