Posted Date – July 12th, 2018
In this position you will be developing mobile apps for Android. You must be passionate about making beautiful easy-to-use apps and high-quality software.
- Knowledge of Android SDK and Android Studio.Strong foundation in object oriented programming in Java.
- Broad knowledge of software engineering, covering topics such as: databases, algorithms, network protocols, human interface design.
- Good troubleshooting skills and a self-starter personality that enables you to learn and work independently, take initiative, and communicate effectively with the team.
- Ability to design and develop maintainable source code is essential.
- Knowledge of design patterns and how to apply them is required.
- Knowledge of commonly used software development tools such Subversion, GIT, Jira, or Redmine.
Interest or experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Android SDK and Java Development in Android Studio.
- Embedded programming experience specifically focused on IoT solutions.
- Prior academic or professional experience with digital image processing.
- Experience with Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Experience with image and/or vector graphics editing tools such as Photoshop, Gimp, Illustrator, etc.
Krasamo is a rapidly growing engineering services company focused on developing mobile solutions for customers in a wide range of industries. The company was founded in 2010 and it is based in Plano, Texas. Krasamo’s work environment is fast paced and requires proactive, engaged, and self-motivated individuals. Our experienced team and large variety of projects provide many growth opportunities for junior and senior developers alike.
850 Central Parkway East, Suite 160
Plano, TX 75074
Copyright © 2018 Krasamo Inc. All rights reserved.
All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.