IT UNIX ADMINISTRATORWe love new talent. If you are interested let us know!
Posted Date – January 6th, 2020
We are a full service web & mobile app development company with almost a decade of experience in the industry. Our wide range of services enable us to serve SMBs & Corporate with small or large scale business solutions, Research & Prototyping, UI/UX Design, Mobile App Development, Firmware Development, Mobile & IoT (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, MCUs), Usability Testing, Server & Web Development, and Analytics.
- Small company (30-50 employees), founded in 2010.
- Dynamic technology segment (mobile, IoT, cloud).
- Fast paced environment.
- A lot of possibilities for learning and growing.
- Technical leadership driven.
Responsible for the installation, configuration, maintenance, support, and optimization of the company’s IT infrastructure, network, servers, data management programs, and hosting solutions.
- Knowledge of IT Systems architecture, design, and security.
- Experience and proficiency in Gentoo and CentOS.
- Knowledge of network and Internet concepts, services, and protocols.
- Ability to install, setup, and maintain mySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Ability to install, setup, and maintain LAMP solutions.
- Ability to provide services using Google Cloud, AWS, Amazon Azure.
- Basic scripting skills in Bash, Perl, Python, PHP.
- IT security administration. Ability to setup and maintain OpenLDAP.
- Ability to install, setup, and maintain Docker applications.
- Ability to install, setup, and maintain Apache Tomcat services.
- Ability to install, setup, and maintain Apache services including load balancing proxy.
- Ability to install, setup, and create build scripts using Jenkins.
- Server and storage hardware platforms.
- Network protocols, security appliances, routers/switches, including layer 3 routing, VLANS, and VPN.
- Knowledge of application performance monitoring.
- Must be able to tailor solutions in order to meet a specific client request.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Understanding of incident management, problem management, release management and change management concepts.
- Manage Xen environments.
- Windows server setup, configuration, and maintenance.
- Administer and maintain Active Directory for end user accounts, permissions, Group Policy, and access rights. Administer Group Policy for client computers, servers, and end users.
- Manage servers, including e-mail, file & print and backup servers and their associated operating systems and software.
- Manage security solutions, including firewall/security appliance, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems.
- Administer equipment, computer hardware, and software upgrades.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Perform system backups and recovery.
- Develop procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature, and user abuse.
- Develop procedures, programs, and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications.
- Ensure high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical host computer resources.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of host computers by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair. Ensures that records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained. Applies revisions to host system firmware and software.
- Manage all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, and UPSs.
- Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability. Trains technical staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and/or acquired.
- Establishes, maintains, and manages users Unix accounts. Installs, modifies and maintains systems and utility software on server computer systems. Provides server support related to other software.
- Work in a team environment in support of a multi-site workforce.
- 24/7 mission critical support and deployment support during maintenance windows.
Interest or experience in the following areas is a plus.
- Android SDK and Java Development in Android Studio.
- Aguascalientes, Ags. Mexico.
- Full-time employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; or Associate’s Degree and equivalent work experience.
Krasamo is a rapidly growing engineering services company focused on developing mobile solutions for customers in a wide range of industries. The company was founded in 2010 and it is based in Plano, Texas. Krasamo’s work environment is fast paced and requires proactive, engaged, and self-motivated individuals. Our experienced team and large variety of projects provide many growth opportunities for junior and senior developers alike.
Copyright © 2019 Krasamo Inc. All rights reserved. All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.