QA ANALYSTWe love new talent. If you are interested let us know!
Posted Date – January 6th, 2020
We are a full service web & mobile app development company with almost a decade of experience in the industry. Our wide range of services enable us to serve SMBs & Corporate with small or large scale business solutions, Research & Prototyping, UI/UX Design, Mobile App Development, Firmware Development, Mobile & IoT (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, MCUs), Usability Testing, Server & Web Development, and Analytics.
- Small company (30-50 employees), founded in 2010.
- Dynamic technology segment (mobile, IoT, cloud).
- Fast paced environment.
- A lot of possibilities for learning and growing.
- Technical leadership driven.
In this job, you will be performing mobile application code and data interface testing of mobile solutions to meet quality and security requirements. Job responsibilities include User Interface (UI) testing, integration testing, functional testing, system testing, regression testing, compatibility, security, and performance testing. Testers assist the team with troubleshooting functional and non-functional defects as well as analysis of performance and stability issues. You will be required to learn and use a variety of tools that support the software development and testing methodology such as configuration management, defect tracking and test management tools. You will learn and use a software development environments based on Agile and Continuous Integration/Development methodologies. As a QA Analyst you will advise clients on testing methodology and tools required to perform the recommended levels of mobile testing.
- Test case and test data preparation.
- Analyzing the functional and non-functional requirements (NFR) and to create test scenarios and test cases.
- Test automation for applicable and feasible test scenarios/test cases.
- Execution of various test types as per test strategy by executing test suites manually and/or with test scripts.
- Logging of defects in defect management tool, verifying fixes from the development team, and tracking them to closure.
- Coordination between customer and development team for bug resolution and bug closure.
- Documenting results of testing and reporting any defects in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- Monitoring and updating bug reports as needed including bug closure report.
- Creation and communication of relevant summaries of project status to leadership team and customers.
- Troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause Identification and resolution.
- Testing of mobile applications across multiple different hardware vendors.
- Investigating of new testing technologies and methodologies to improve test coverage and efficiency.
- Android SDK and Java Development in Android Studio.
- Good analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Associate Degree in Software Testing
- Ability to setup hardware and complex systems of embedded devices for testing with mobile apps (devices).
- Ability to research, learn, and apply new frameworks for developing a GUI automation flow for Android and iOS.
- Ability to translate customer requirements and technical specifications into test suites.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in mobile application testing, functional/non-functional testing, regression tests, device compatibility tests, performance tests, security/interoperability testing, usability testing, language localization testing is preferred.
- Experience with test script creation; some knowledge of any scripting language (like perl, python, bash, etc)
- Experience with defect management tools like Redmine.
- Exposure to performance and security testing.
- Basic understanding of revision control software like SVN or AccuRev.
- Ability to compile software projects with Xcode and/or Android Studio.
- Full-time or internship leading to full time employment (for internship applicants, you must be in your last year).
- Computer Science, Computer Engineer with Software focus/minor, Software Engineer, Associate degree.
Krasamo is a rapidly growing engineering services company focused on developing mobile solutions for customers in a wide range of industries. The company was founded in 2010 and it is based in Plano, Texas. Krasamo’s work environment is fast paced and requires proactive, engaged, and self-motivated individuals. Our experienced team and large variety of projects provide many growth opportunities for junior and senior developers alike.