Krasamo has more than 12 years of experience in Internet of Things (IoT) and DevOps teams working with Lean-agile methodologies to overcome challenges
Nearshore IoT developers build software that runs on IoT devices that connect things or objects, enabling interactions of devices and data with the physical world.
A nearshore IoT software development team can be integrated with your existing team to bring IoT capabilities, participate in solving design challenges of your specific use case, and provide ongoing support—and cost advantages can be passed on to customers.
Krasamo is a U.S. corporation with headquarters and operations in Dallas, Texas, and an in-house software development center in Aguascalientes, Mexico.
NEARSHORE IOT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Key Technologies include C/C++, Linux, BSP, Rust, FreeRTOS, Bluetooth/BLE, BLE Mesh Embedded Wi-Fi, Flutter, Dart, SPI, I2C.
Key Technologies include iOS (Swift & Objective-C), Android (Java and Kotlin), Xamarin/C#, Python, Flutter/Dart.
Web Front-End for IoT
Cloud-Native Microservices for IoT
IoT Edge Development
IoT edge devices are physically located and operated at the network edge and have storage and computing power to process data locally in real time as well as respond to product requirements and user needs. Nearshore IoT developers ensure that your computing, storage, and networking infrastructure is designed to work at the edge.
IoT Analytics—Data Services
IoT Device Management
Let’s schedule a no-obligation 15-minute consultation
to find out if Krasamo is the right fit for your next project.
We would be happy
to work with you!
Connect IoT Products to Cloud Services
IoT Connection and Management Services
- IoT Device Management
- Storage Services
- Development of Edge Application Tools
- Device Test Automation Frameworks
- Device and Mobile SDKs for choosing any hardware platform
- Device Security Services
- Notification Services
- Messaging Services
- Monitoring Services
- Compute Engine, GPUs, VMs, TPUs
- Cloud Run and Cloud Functions
- Search and Analytics Engine
- Kubernetes Engine
- Virtual Machines Engine
- Distributed Cloud Services
- IoT Analytics and Data Services
- IoT Gateway Software
- Data Events Monitoring
- Data Warehouse/Data Lakes
- IoT devices publish and subscribe to messages using a protocol and connect to a broker through device end- points using authentication methods.
- Cellular Data
- Radio Frequency Communications
- MQTT (Message Queuing Telemetry Transport)
- HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure)—devices and apps accessing cloud services
- TLS (Transport Layer Security)—encrypt connections between devices and cloud service
- Matter Smart Home Protocol
- BLE Mesh
- Customized IoT devices
- System on a Chip (SoC), Microcontrollers
- Raspberry PI (single-board computer)
- Voice Assistance
- Device Gateways
Interface components are used for connecting devices and communicating with the physical world. Krasamo builds user interfaces for communicating with devices and users. Input interfaces communicate from a user to a device, and output interfaces communicate from a device to a user.
Sensors and actuators are both interfaces that enhance the proper monitoring of systems. Sensors measure a value from the physical world, such as temperature or humidity, and then convert that information into a value that is understood by the device (input component), while actuators receive an electric signal or voltage output to control and turn it into a physical action.
Voice Assistance Integration
Krasamo can build voice-assistance functionality into microcontrollers, create companion apps, and integrate through SDKs, APIs, and software extensions.
Top Benefits of Nearshoring
IoT Development to Mexico:
2. Benefits from trade agreements and Intellectual Property (IP) protection
3. Similar time zones help create strong and cohesive teams
4. Proximity permits face-to-face meetings and reduces travel time
5. Cultural affinities create higher team engagement
6. Cost advantages can be passed on to the customer
7. Faster project execution with experienced talent
8. Collaboration model of work
Krasamo is a nearshore software development firm with more than 12 years of proven experience in building IoT systems, applications, and firmware for medium and large U.S. customers